Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

500 Cushion Covers Sold This Year

Yes, that's right. I've sold 500 cushion covers so far this year. I don't normally talk about such things, but I do think that's a pretty good number considering so many people are complaining about business.
 
My only complaint is that I don't have time to do much else including posting on my blog and visiting others.
 
I'm not sure if things are going to change much in the coming weeks as I also have an interesting project on the go which is taking both time and creative energy.
 
Thank you for your concerns re our grandson's injuries. I'm happy to say the casts have been removed and he is back to being his normal happy little self.
Here he is giving Sunny a hug.

1 comment:

  1. 500 is an incredible achievement! What a success you are. I'm so impressed!
    I'm glad to hear your grandson is well again x

    ReplyDelete