Haven't visited blog land much lately because I've been very upset about an accident suffered by the newest member of our family. I don't know the exact details, but our grandson was at his other grandma's house when he came in contact with what must have been a very hot oven door. As a result, both his hands are badly burnt.
Here is the little cherub on his way home from the burns unit of Westmead Children's Hospital. He has one arm in plaster to the elbow and the other in plaster to the shoulder. Look at that tiny thumb poking out of the cast.
I know children, especially boys, have accidents, and it could have been much worse, but I hate to think of the treatments he still needs and his poor parents having to watch their baby go through it.
I love him so much I wish I could swap places with him.